Friday Finds: Tablecloths!


This year's all about the linens--I'm looking into revamping curtains, pillows, bedspreads and of course, napkins and tablecloths. I'm the messy one in our family (odd, considering there's an 80 pound dog involved) and I use more paper towels than I should. So, I've finally bought some lovely cotton napkins from Etsy seller Evelyn Fields. She calls them "unpaper towels"--which is exactly what I need. I've ordered enough for everyday use and for special occasions. I never understood only using linens when company came over--what's the point of having it if you don't use it?








Along those lines, here are a few tablecloths I'm loving on Etsy:


















































0 comments:

Post a Comment

2009 August Vintage - Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress theme by Dirty Blue