Vintage Pins for Cool Weather...Some Favorites

The weather is finally starting to cool off here (after last weekend's freak 98 degree weather here in Tucson) so I'm starting to dream of taking my winter coat out of storage. It's a plain black trench, so I like to dress it up with something fancy...



This vintage kilt pin brooch from basilthecat is fabulous--it reminds me of Betty Draper's charm bracelet on Mad
Men.









This copper pin
would certainly pop on simple black (from ForeverClassique)









I'm a sucker for pearls...(from gardenhomevintage)













...and rhinestones (from VintageStreet)










I love this owl from littleshout--the feather detail is fantastic!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

2009 August Vintage - Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress theme by Dirty Blue