Up and Running!


I've finally started the flow of product to my Etsy shop! I've got just a few things listed (as you can see with the handy-dandy Etsy widget to the right) and there's plenty more to come. Please let me know what you think!

If you like what you see, you can fan me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter (links to both on the right as well--gotta love the convenience!).

Recent listings:
Vintage Metal Bisquick Recipe Box with Original Recipes

Vintage Metal Dessert Recipe Box with Original Recipes

Set of Four Vintage Porcelain Ash Trays with Wheat Pattern

Set of two blue and green flower Lotus Bowls

Handcarved Vintage Wooden Owl (see his stoic visage above)

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

2009 August Vintage - Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress theme by Dirty Blue