New Items!

I love the vintage modern style (and stuff!) but sometimes I come across an item that really makes me love what I do. I just listed an adorable postcard book from Sacramento, sent from "Daddy" to "Miss Carol Stone" in 1918. I just have to wonder about the little girl receiving this lovely memento from her father while she waits for him to return.

Check it (and my other recent listings) out:

Lovely Vintage Sacramento, California Folding Postcard Book with Color Pictures

Handpainted Red, White and Orange Vintage Modern Vase with Broomed Texture

Vintage Brown Glazed Flower Pot with Basket Weave Pattern

Set of 8 Vintage Bar Glasses with Blue, Green, and Gold Stripes

Awesome Vintage Set of Aqua Blue Pressed Melmac Cali-Ware Sectioned Lunch Plates


Happy Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

2009 August Vintage - Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress theme by Dirty Blue