Great Tool for Developing your Design


I just found this fantastic inspirational tool, and I wanted to pass it along. It's called Imagespark, and it provides a depository for images you find on the web. You can use the images to create your own groupings through tags and moodboards, which I love, because I can never seem to keep my ideas straight when it comes to design inspiration (outside of tearing magazines apart, and I never like to do that). You can also check out what other people have been saving to their moodboards in the community.

You can even download a widget that allows you to right-click on whatever image you find while you surf, and save it directly to your account on Imagespark--so no more saving to your desktop and uploading later! I can't wait to get started with some garden inspiration--it's starting to get just cool enough to spend time outside again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

2009 August Vintage - Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress theme by Dirty Blue