Five (Plus one!) Great Etsy Finds for Your Office

Things are going great! So far I've sold three items, and there's plenty more where that came from. I'm starting to get a routine together for the shop, and this past weekend I decided it was finally time to organize the office. Right now, it's unfortunately not very stylish (when I launch into entrepreneur-dom I'll find some better furniture) but in the meantime it works for me. The key thing is storage--I re-purposed an old shelf that's been floating around since my college days (yes, it does have paper wood-print veneer on it) and it does the job of keeping all of my items in one place. I also grabbed a great Ikea table on craigslist, which serves the purpose of a desk and a place I can photograph my wares.

One day, I hope to have one of those offices featured in such blogs as Apartment Therapy or Design*Sponge, but until then, I found a few great things on Etsy that would spice up any office:



A mod perpetual calendar from sweetshorn








An Hermes typewriter from ModishVintage (perfect for typing my thank you notes!)











A set of colorful magazine files
from SecondHandSews (for my beloved issues of Domino)









A revolving cork desktop organizer from bouquet












A great green mod trash can from backgarage

0 comments:

Post a Comment

2009 August Vintage - Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress theme by Dirty Blue